How it Works
The property tax grievance process can be pretty complicated, but we’ve tried to simplify and explain how property tax assessments are calculated for you. The important thing to remember is, once you decide you want to file a Tax Grievance, we’re here to make the process simple and painless!
Due to current real estate market conditions, there has never been a better time to challenge your tax assessment and reduce your property taxes.
- Your tax assessment went up but you are unsure why
- Houses in your neighborhood similar to yours are being sold for less than what you paid
- You got a “great deal” on your recently purchased home
- You haven’t filed a property tax grievance in the past five years
- A recent appraisal of your home was lower than market value